Friday, May 18, 2012

Endings to a great year....

So, I told you May was officially the busiest time of year!!!!!!!

Here is Claire..... this was at her dance party on Thursday afternoon.... they all got a chance to dress up and see if you can figure out who she was???  

I'll give you a hint... it's a Disney princess.......


She has red hair.................... you guessed it!! Ariel!!!

A few weeks ago, we were having some "testy" times with Claire's behavior at school.  We promised her if she had a great day, we would get her an Ariel doll for her bathtub... and guess what... no time outs that day!  (Positive reinforcement really works) Because with this girl, I could say, "If you get time out at school I'm gonna give you a spank..... and she would get ten time outs!!  Seriously..... so she got the Ariel doll and has had no time outs since! That was 2 weeks ago.  So.... to get to my point..... she has been ALL ABOUT Ariel.  The other night after her bath, she asked me.... "Mommy, can I make my hair red?"  Why is it brown?" So, in dance when she got the opportunity... she made herself some red hair! :)

Now, don't ask about the pom poms............ I have no idea what she is pretending they are......


The next day, we had Claire's "graduation" at her school.  It's SO cute to watch them interact because many of these little ones have been together since about 8 months.  They each are so precious and I can't believe that they are already graduating into the 3 year pre-school for next year!


Anslee and Claire... Claire wants long hair like Anselee.... I tell her, "Your hair is long Claire, it's just curly".  She says, "But my pony tail is not like a snake like Anslee's.  My pony tail is bouncy."  You can't help but smile when she says things like that.












And, here they are..... give out after after a big day! I bet they took a GREAT nap!


No comments: