Saturday, June 2, 2012

summer.is.here



I have been looking forward to this summer SO MUCH!  I guess it's partly because last summer I really just sat in the house pretty much the whole time.  Don't get me wrong, it was a great summer and super special because we welcomed our son.... but I didn't get out much with the 2 kiddos.  It was pretty much survial :) And I'm not one who likes to stay in one place for too long so I REALLY have been looking forward to this summer!  It's been so nice to have each day with my two babies and get to enjoy all of our little fun activities.  We've been out and about and Claire has been so excited to get to stay home with mommy all of the time.  She usually loves school, but the last 2 weeks before they got out, she just wanted to be with us.... so summer really did come at a great time. 

This was lunch time last Tuesday at home. Clymer has gotten to where he will literally eat anything you give him.  This is so nice for a change considering how picky Claire has always been.  He's also gotten interested in using a fork.  Not that he can do it really well by any means, but he still likes to try and it's cute to watch. =)



And here is Claire enjoying her grill cheese for lunch.  She was sitting in the living room watching her "movie."  She looks so old here!

Oh, and mommy has been trying to learn how to french braid.  It's a perfect way to keep Claire's hair back and out of her face.... if only I can make it look a little neater.  I must brag that Claire is doing a great job sitting still.  I remember being wiggly while my mom tried to braid my hair when I was little... so I was thankful for her stillness. :) 

No comments: