Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Lately...

Here lately, well my kids are...... how do I say it???? Well, just CUTE!  Claire is saying all kinds of things...everyday, she says something and Rob and I are like...ok, where did that come from. 

Just a few off the top of my head...

Yesterday, she was like... "Baby Clymer, would you like to come into the Diamond Room with me?" At first I thought...what is she talking about but then I figured she was talking about the Dining Room."

Clymer is beginning to be a little more spunky.  Learning to tell us No when he still wants to play in the playroom or isn't ready to get out of the bath.  He's also learning how to be a little brother.  Yesterday, I had to make him stop pulling Claire's hair three different times.  Once, he had actual hair strands in his fists.  Poor girl doesn't know what's coming her way.  Clymer is also starting to love books.  He loves the book, "I love you this much."  Usually, he sees a book and goes, "Tiiii tuch."  We always emphasize those words when reading it to him.  It's too cute.

Claire thinks she's a living princess.  She will talk in a fancy voice and say things like, "Why thanks, my mam."  She told Rob yesterday, "No Daddy, you have to ask me like this. Would you like some chocolate milk, my princess?"  I was doing laundry and hollered into the kitchen asking, "Did she just say what I think she did."  She is by far the fanciest little girl I've ever met. :)  She also wants to know what every song on the radio is about.  The other day she said, "Well, there sure are a lot of songs about God and Jesus."  This year, Rob has been taking her to school in the mornings.  Last week he played, "Bare Foot Blue Jean Night."  Claire said, "I like this song, Daddy.  It's like a farm song."  So now she asks him to play it.

Clymer is starting to talk a little... not much... but here are the words he does say. 
Bye Bye
Nite Nite
Daddy
Momma
Nana (Banana)
shoes
juice
ruff (when he sees a dog)
No No
Uh Oh

Claire was kind of a slow talker in the beginning and she turned out just fine!  So, I'm not worried about our little man at all!

Of course he is running everywhere.  Everyone constantly says, "He has one speed." 

They are precious and such a blessing to us.  I love them so much and am trying to capture every moment.  It always gets on my nerves when people say, "Oh these are the best days of your life."  To me, that's really depressing to think about because I always want to enjoy all the phases of my children's lives.  Not just when they are little.  I know the time when they are little is very special and dear to your heart.  That's when so many memories are made.  So I am trying to take time to stop and soak in the important parts of our day.  Although, I know when they grow, there will be incredible things and memories to make and I look forward to helping them grow into who God has called each of them to be.

I promise to post some pictures soon..... and to write down some more things miss Claire is saying... there is just so much! Those were just things off the top of my head. :)

No comments: