Monday, November 19, 2012

Disney on Ice

A few weekends ago, we were able to go to Disney on Ice and wow was it fun!  We went with our friends Emilee and Megan.  It actually was Emilee's real Birthday! What a fun way to celebrate!  We had the best time.. mommy had a slight stroke as we were walking up the steps to the BJCC and I realized our tickets were in my glove box in my car which was parked at Megan's house! But, all was well in the end...Praise Jesus for Smartphones!!! Luckily I had ordered them online so I was able to show the tickets through my e-mail........... anyway, enough about that!  The show was amazing.  I had never seen Disney on Ice so it was a surprise to me of how wonderful it was.  This is something we will definitly try to do each year!
 
A pic of the girls and their $15 snowcones... yeah, you read it correct.  I was just glad we got in so at this point, I didn't care. :)





You should have seen their faces when Ariel came out :)

No comments: