Wednesday, November 14, 2012

We're here.....

Yes, we are still here, busy, but here!  I keep saying I'm going to do better with the pics but the way these weeks are flying by, whew!  Where is the time going?? I mean next week is Thanksgiving!?!? Seriously!?!

Well, over the past few weeks we've have the first Adair-Hendrickson Fall party, went to Disney on Ice, and Clymer has started saying new words!  And of course, our little princess has been on a roll with all of her sayings. :)

I'll leave you with one before I go... pics to come soon! Promise!

Yesterday morning.....

I was blowing my nose...

Claire: Mommy, I didn't know you could have boogers too.
Me: Well, yeah Claire, I can... everybody can.
Claire: Oh, Ok, well how do you say booger in Spanish?
Me:  I have absolutely no idea, but will try to find out.
Claire: Ok, we some people say spanish words and some people say our words but it seems like everybody says the word "no."  I heard a lady talking spanish and then she just said no, and it sounded like us.

I mean, seriously, where does she get this stuff?? And the fact that she observed that No was the same in both languages... kinda scary how much she is catching on to!!!!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: